Saturday, August 4, 2007

memory

a sudden visit of my distant relative from england came to visit us... her visit made me realised has a purpose... she persued me to go there to open an optical shop there... she had full support on me... but i rejected at once.... i was bornt, raised and taught to be a man here.... my memory....
remembered once i was late... i got to stay back for a troublesome teacher.... he kept us in the class until we finish our work.... maybe he is too smart that he din realise some of the bus drivers dont wait.....so, i ran to the bus as quickly as possible... my bag is almost half my weight... i hav to run wit it at my back carrying a water bottle on my hand.... suddenly my bag was torned and made a hole.... my books fell.... and the bus uncle kept screaming at me.... each time i put back the books into the bag,,, they fell... the famous naughty student came to me.... i noticed him cause he was always called out to the asembly for punishment... he helped me carried the books to the bus... since then,, i told myself,, no people can be judged by his or her look... maybe one day we dont hav a good impression on them,, but they actually not that bad....

No comments: