Friday, August 24, 2007

De Poem I Count My Night

Never knew what I never knew,
ever new what is ever new?
Reached my time I felt,
Nothing beside that might inhale,
so that I wish I know what I knew,
But it’s still new what is never known.

I came across mountain path,
I seek all that’s left, which I have had,
My scent came true, where I had met,
It lies beside me outside the window made,
It stands on my shadow where I hate.

How come desert sand so yellow,
But yet mine so blue,
How come sun shine so bright,
But yet the moon lies in my night,
Nevertheless, shall it wind pass wee height.

Upon all, might had buried under,
If it’s not revealed, shall it reveal summer or spring,
Neither autumn nor winter spree can keep ice forever,
As it’s undeniable, unforgettable but not unforgivable,
Till there’s no man can see, no breathe can take.

No comments: