Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How To Stay Calm

Today's title is "How" To Stay Calm.. As my name is How, the title today is about me staying calm.
Generally, in this world, there are many people worry about themselves and their future in money and love. Both of them are the most important things in most humananity. Desire to have more money, makes us feel sad when losing them. Desire to have love, also make us feel sad when losing them. For me, love is stronger than money because money is a tool for trades in this world. But love is something which cannot grap and hold it in our hand. Its something we might or might not find in our entire life. Having alot of money is having fortune. Love perhaps is found before we were born.
We are loved and blessed when we doesnt even existed. We are champions when we were born because among all the sperm, we are one of them who succeed to combine with the ovum..
During my days of working, i realised, money is what people need. We need them to eat and buy stuffs. But since market prices are coming up, our salary still maintain, it never been enough. RM6-9 per meal. We human normally have three meals. Having a house to live. Having a car to drive. Having to pay petrol. Having to plan for marriage. Having a baby in future. Having your child to live in colleges. It will nvr be enough. RM3000 per month enough for all this? That is why many people isn't working under companies. Many people prefer open up their own businesses nowadays.
I strongly despised big companies to have to pay taxes and buy huge houses and luxarious cars but cannot even pay a reasonable salary to us. During my trip to singapore, per meal is lik only 4-7 sing dolar. Imagine to work there, and live there, is rather cheap and it can maintain our lifestyle.
Yesterday one of my friend who was my colleague borrow RM500 from me. He said he need to pay for his car. At first, i really don't want to borrow, but in the other moment i realised, what i having now, is not what i need, is what i want. So i borrow him and immediately i told myself, i shouldn't believe him to give back the money. Rather than losing my love to a friend, i willing to give some of my tool as a token of our relationship.
But i still have faith in him. Cause i believe he is my friend. And i believe when i need money, people will help me in the future.
The most sad thing in this world isn't the money to lose, is love to lose. So i hope, everyone in this world shall trust and throw away the negative emotion. Being sad for losing money is not worth it.

No comments: