Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Beginning

Thankss to supports from my friends,, i finally decided to start to write my blog again... Few hours ago, i realised most of the popular bloggers are females... I dont think its a bad thing but i think most readers are female too.... Is it mean that majority guys nowadays prefer outings????
One of my friend had just went to a trip sponcored by MAS! Free tickets exclusively for food bloggers... I can just guest that MAS actually put this as a marketting strategy to enable bloggers to create a new attraction....
I had to say that blog is a strong tool to change people mind and the outcome is profitable...
Selling is telling a story.... Good at story telling makes a good salesperson... It is true??
Function vs fashion?? Which shall you choose?? If i am consumer, i will choose both, if i have to choose between them, i will choose not to buy....

No comments: