Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Blank

In the middle of optics test, i blank out... i knew every answers but i cant think... when i go back home,, i can answer all... why in the test i am blank...?? am i studying too hard??shud i relax more??
i dunno why... i only know i m going to fail tis time... my clean sheet record is going to the end... haihz haihz... i cant even imagine my true feeling now.... i studied so hard and cant do anything in the test....
the next day,, i decided to play as much as i can... after my vo,, i went to cc... den came back home,, continue playing online game... play play play.... i even invited tek yao and yi chuan over.... we had much fun... i made some of my special cocktails and tomyam maggee... HEHE..
the next day,,, everything normal... nothing special bout the mamak stall.... i had my breakfast in mamak... dats so boring...

No comments: