Wednesday, April 18, 2007

RushHour

as wat i post in multiply,, i went to genting and bukit tinggi at the same time.... i m tired and moody... this week is my study week.... my two test, anatomy and ophthalmic are going to be on next week....tomolo i m going to be a patient for the practical test... i m going to waste so many time and energy... dats why i m studying till late late lorh.... now, i look like panda jor... haihz..... my ex-tuition teacher ask me to yum cha... and i m lacked of time,,, but anyway,,, its been 2 to 3 years since i last saw him... so,, i think i shud go....
well,,, dat time when i took my optics test paper,,, i was surprised,,, i got 60% .... and i tot i fail.... haha... so lucky....
i must work hard.... must finish ana by sun and study ophthalmic on mon , tues and wed(till12.30pm coz test at 2pm).... gambateh to myself and my dear....

No comments: